We believe that identifying ‘what works’ is not only a matter of research into good-practices, but also of enabling practitioners to come together so as to exchange experiences, brainstorm, identify new approaches, share resources and come up with new undertakings.
To facilitate this process we created Knowledge Exchange, a platform that consists of
- #Multinclude Webinar Recordings
- Inclusion Stories – blogs written by our learning community members
- Learning community – a social network that allows you to connect and search for other inclusion experts and practitioners,
- Open-resource Publications repository, regularly updated with various sources shared by community members
- Showcase on inclusion – short feature documentaries made by our community members, about the highlighted cases from our Database
We recommend you sign-up to our Learning Community, to have full access to Publications and to Inclusion Matrix Tool.
You can also find us on Facebook where we regularly post updates!